Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble
Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble is a video game developed by Atod AB for the Sega Genesis and Game Gear, released in 1996.
The game stars Bugs Bunny and features pre-rendered 3D graphics (similar to Donkey Kong Country for the Super Nintendo)
- Elmer Fudd - Wields a rifle.
- Bull and Lion -
- Bull: runs at the player with horns out.
- Lion: slashes at player with its claws.
- 4 Thieves -
- Thief 1 - Flies toward the player on a magic carpet.
- Thief 2 - Utilizes a boomerang.
- Thief 3 - Swings a sword.
- Thief 4 - Punches the player.
- Yosemite Sam - uses a spear.
- Black Knight - wields a battle axe.
- Dragon - spits balls of fire from mouth.
- Bat and Ghost -
- Bat: Swoops down at player.
- Ghost: Bites the player.
- Gossamer - Attempts to slap Bugs.
- Witch Hazel - Creates clouds of deadly poison. Will sometimes reboot her health.
- Flying Saucer -
- First Fight - flies toward player.
- Second Fight - fires missiles and harpoons from cannon.
- K-9 - Runs at player trying to knock the player over.
- Marvin the Martian - Tosses dynamite at Bugs.