|Directed by:||Ethan Spaulding |
Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone
|Written by:||Mark Banker|
|Date aired:||November 3, 2013 (Canada) |
November 2, 2013 (Australia)
TBA (United States)
|Previous episode:||Best Friends Redux|
SuperRabbit is the 52nd episode and series finale of The Looney Tunes Show. This episode aired in Canada on November 3rd, 2013, and was leaked and found online on November 2nd, 2013, from an Australian recording recorded from the channel GO!
Bugs tells the story of SuperRabbit, with himself as SuperRabbit, Elmer Fudd as Lex Luthor, and Daffy as Zod!
- This episode may be based on the old Super-Rabbit short and takes aim at popular DC Comics characters.
- Even though Best Friends Redux is the intended series finale in production order, SuperRabbit will be the finale in airing order.
- This is the first ever The Looney Tunes Show episode to air in other countries before the United States, and, because the episode is the series finale, is the only episode to air in another country before the US.
- Bugs says his trademark catchphrase dressed as Bat-Rabbit: "Ain't I a Stinka?". Along with that, he says another one of his signature catchphrases: "What a maroon!."
- Like Bugs, Elmer Fudd (who makes a minor appearance), while zapping citizens says his trademark catchphrase, with a little change: "Be vewy, vewy quiet, I'm hunting SuperRabbit!" (in place of "wabbits").